memorium

~
Feel free to discuss any topic related to the Mitchell Camera. Both 35 mm and 16 mm models are welcomed here. Also consider posting topics of other major motion picture cameras that you feel are important to the development of the Mitchell Camera. Feel free to upload a photo from the option on each new post.
~
mediaed

memorium

Post by mediaed » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:48 am

3/19/22
Dear Members and visitors,
It is with heavy heart and extreme sadness I must report here that the Founder and Administrator of this page, Theodore Wilhelm passed away two days ago.
He very much enjoyed the discussions and personal contacts found through this site and was it his hope from the beginning this would be a resource for all the Mitchell users,those interested and collectors who have participated worldwide. A hope accomplished.

Ed Johnson, Director

johan

Re: memorium

Post by johan » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:14 am

Very sad to hear this. Will the page continue to be maintained?

mediaed

Re: memorium

Post by mediaed » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:10 pm

Johan,

The whole thing was so sudden, he did not leave any access information to the site or account. I am trying to get access but the rules of ownership are not easy to bend without some now lost codes. I will be porting over much of the information to Facebook and in the process of seeing what can be accomplished. The site will be available as mitchellcamera..

Ed Johnson, Director.